Utah Dive-A-Thon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickHeil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If your interested Dive Addicts is sponsoring a 'contest' to dive multiple sites in Utah.

Learn more on their site at Dive-A-Thon Starts Tomorrow!

Should be fun... like we need a reason to dive :)
----
Starting June 20th and finishing September 12th, this is a race to see who can complete more local scuba dives over the summer! Complete at least 9 dives in 3 separate Utah locations to qualify for amazing prizes. Receive a FREE event T-shirt and bag filled with valuable passes, coupons and samples from local businesses when you register.

● Who may participate: Any certified diver.
● Registration Fee: $25/diver includes FREE event T-shirt and bag. (No purchase necessary to participate, however, event bag with valuable savings and T-shirt not provided. T-shirt sold separately).
● Dates: Starting June 20th through September 12th. Awards ceremony will be held Saturday, Sept. 12th at 5pm during our 7th Anniversary Sale with food, fun and the final drawing for prizes.
● Prizes: Many of our vendors as well as our event supporters have made incredible donations! All qualifiers will have their names entered into the drawing for these prizes on Sept. 12th at 5pm. Each diver who meets the minimum dive requirements will have one ticket entered. For every additional 3 dives or new location, you can earn an additional ticket to increase your chances of winning!
● How to qualify: Each diver must complete a minimum of 9 dives in 3 separate Utah locations to have one ticket entered into the drawing. Participants much have Dive Addicts verify each dive, so bring your logbook into the store along with a photo of you at the dive site as proof of completion. For every additional 3 dives or new location, an additional ticket will be entered to increase your chances of winning.
● Rental Special: A rental package price of $50/weekend for Dive-A-Thon registered participants during the race includes BC, reg, 2 tanks, 7mm jumpsuit and weights! Additional tanks are $8/ea.
● Come along on one of our social dives for even more fun! Check out our website for social dive schedule and more information or call 801-572-5111.

I just wanted to mention that participating in this has been a blast. It's been the perfect excuse to get my wife to allow me to pack in a bunch of summer diving!

Anyone else on here participating in the Dive-a-thon? How are ya doing with it? I just hit my 9th dive at Bear Lake, qualifying for my first ticket in the drawing. I'm excited. :) If you need a buddy, drop me a line - I'm game. :)

I might also add that DiveAddicts has turned out to be a top-notch shop.. once they landed on my radar, they shot right to the top. It's safe to say they're now my favorite dive shop in Utah. Good folks, the whole lot of 'em. Their Bear Lake dive-along was great fun, and I hope to see more folks make it out to the next one.

I just wanted to mention that participating in this has been a blast. It's been the perfect excuse to get my wife to allow me to pack in a bunch of summer diving!

Anyone else on here participating in the Dive-a-thon? How are ya doing with it? I just hit my 9th dive at Bear Lake, qualifying for my first ticket in the drawing. I'm excited. :) If you need a buddy, drop me a line - I'm game. :)

I might also add that DiveAddicts has turned out to be a top-notch shop.. once they landed on my radar, they shot right to the top. It's safe to say they're now my favorite dive shop in Utah. Good folks, the whole lot of 'em. Their Bear Lake dive-along was great fun, and I hope to see more folks make it out to the next one.

Glad to hear that you like Dive Addicts. Please spread the word! Good luck with the Dive-a-thon! We are getting close to the finish, so get those last few dives in!

We always make it a trip to go to Dive Addict's anniversary sale and every year I buy stuff I don't need. They have the best dive shop I have ever seen. My brother and I plan on taking our regs to them to get serviced in a month or so.. They are also the only Dive Shop that I have been to that has a tech diving section and rebreather training.

I just wish I loved closer to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom