USS Oriskany Vets, Family, Friends - Reunion Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evensplit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm hearing from lots of Oriskany Vets that do not know about the reunion here in October. I'm doing my best to get the word out and we need as much help as possible !!!

Please take a few mintues to look up some old shipmates - facebook, myspace, google search, whatever else you can think of, and please make sure that they know about the reunion.

For those that don't already know, the USS Oriskany crew reunion is in Pensacola Florida, October 25-29, 2009. Details can be found at the USS Oriskany Reunion Association website at Oriskany Museum and USS Oriskany Reunion Association .

This reunion is open to all former crew members - association member or not. If you're not a member, you can sign up for most of the events through the Reunion planning HQ at MBT Divers in Pensacola. (850) 455-7702. Ask for Jim.

MBT Divers
MBT Dive & Surf  Pensacola, Florida (850) 455-7702

Back
Top Bottom