Username not showing in Gallery list but photos still there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ColoDale

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
In the past I have navigated to my photos in the SB Gallery by opening the Gallery, opening Member Galleries and clicking on the letter C link and scrolling down to my user name.
However, my username does not appear in the list anymore. I have posted photos in mid November of 2011 and earlier this year and past years. If I click My Photos, I can see all the photos I have saved including those from November 2011.

Sorting photos using the drop down in the Sort by field skips my username i.e. it does not show.

All my photos are in Member Galleries (root) and I have no albums that are populated.
I have logged out and back in, deleted cookies, checked setting in my profile for this sort of thing (none that I can see), and checked various display methods within the Gallery (Member Gallery) with no change to the lack of my username being shown using the alphabetical list as I described above.

I have noticed that in the C (usernames) list that there were very few posters going back to August 2011. Seems there should be more but could just be coincidence.

Searches by my username in the main search window does show all photos. This is the search field in the section that includes the Home>Member Galleries, the Sort By drop down and the alphabetical link list.

So while not a big deal for me to view them, it is a bit harder for anyone else to view them.

I have experienced this over the past week or so.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a settings, profile or page issue that is under a users control? Has site support addressed this in the past (I have not seen a post for it recently)? Has something changed?

Here's 2 very easy ways to find your gallery.

gal1.JPG 1 )Click on the PHOTOS link under your name from any post. This shows your gallery.

2) From the Gallery home... Click "My Photos" photos.JPG

I think there may have been a link from the UserCP too, maybe I'll re-add that one? Nobody else has noticed.

I may have to check with the photopost developer to see if there's any reason for the rest of your comments. No changes, other than upgrading the software to the latest version have been made in the last several months.

I hope this helps you in the meantime.

Edit: It appears as though there is an update to the photopost gallery software. I will install this update sometime next week. It's hard for me to do these software updates when I'm not in the US, as my internet connection speed is kind of slow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom