User Name Change Request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eponym

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Net Doc, Hello.

I'd like to shift to using my real name as my user name. I'm finding SB a comfortable place and feel that my name would keep me as above-board and considered here as I try to be in the flesh.

I'd be happy if you could manage this for me. Can you accomodate sixteen characters? (I've know I've seen fifteen a few times.)

"Bryan St.Germain" would be grand.

"Bryan StGermain" would also do.

Thanks, number one.

Gahd, how does he DO that?
It's a
MIRACLE.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE! I wanna get in on this! I found out my handle was close to
another guy's...I apologized to him and tried to change my name to "NOVIZWHIZ". Worked once or twice...but no more. Can I have novizwhiz please...puh-leeez! Puh-leeez! CanIcanIcani?

Thank you, Pete.

But who you callin' old? I'll have you know that goat's in primo condition--got less than 50 hours bottom time on her! Only bent on Sundays, by a little old lady physiologist.

Thanks again.

novizwhiz, yours was SO MUCH HARDER, since I had to merge your sockpuppet into things, then rebuild the data base, and THEN rename you.

Can any of the MODERATORS change a "name" or does NetDoc have to do it. I'd like to change mine (if I can come up with something "catchy" )...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom