Used my Lynx for the first time...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDRINK25

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
All in all a great computer and loved using it. It does take some time getting used too. My wife is having a hard time with the tap tap tap as if she wasnt tapping hard enough. If someone has any pointers I would love them. I love how small it is and bright display. If i had a choice again I would still get the lynx as it is clearly the best computer on the market.

A couple things I think should be updated on the next update.

Where you can set when you 3 min safety starts I am used to it starting at 20' and like to hang in the 17-18' range. With the Lynx it starts at 15'.

Storing other buddy's info. It is a PITA to switch your buddy out if you know more than 1 person with a transmitter.

Having a 2 or 3 person buddy mode not just a 4 person mode. So you dont have empty spaces when you have 2 buddys diving with you with the lynx.

Wish it had an alert or an ascent rate or speed to show how fast you were ascending but the tone is what I miss the most.

All in all a great computer and loved using it. It does take some time getting used too. My wife is having a hard time with the tap tap tap as if she wasnt tapping hard enough. If someone has any pointers I would love them. I love how small it is and bright display. If i had a choice again I would still get the lynx as it is clearly the best computer on the market.

A couple things I think should be updated on the next update.

Where you can set when you 3 min safety starts I am used to it starting at 20' and like to hang in the 17-18' range. With the Lynx it starts at 15'.

Storing other buddy's info. It is a PITA to switch your buddy out if you know more than 1 person with a transmitter.

Having a 2 or 3 person buddy mode not just a 4 person mode. So you dont have empty spaces when you have 2 buddys diving with you with the lynx.

Wish it had an alert or an ascent rate or speed to show how fast you were ascending but the tone is what I miss the most.

You and your wife should watch our instructional tap video here:
Liquivision : Training Videos

How you tap the unit is important. In particular using a flat finger action on the top, rather than the tip of your finger.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Back
Top Bottom