US Virgin Islands Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drgnfiend:
First post on the board here and I'm looking for some help from those more experienced than I. This November I will be making my first trip to the Caribbean to do some diving. I'm looking for any insight or suggestions from those of you that have been down that way to make my trip as good as possible. I'll be staying in St. Thomas and there for a full week. Any information that y'all can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I got certified on October 23rd and couldn't wait to put it to use. Went down to St. John in the USVIs and completed 5 dives. Did all 5 dives through Cruz Bay Watersports and they were awesome. My DMs were Rich and Trevor - both guys were great and did an outstanding job of taking us to a variety of sites and leading some really good dives.

I send you to these guys with my highest recommendation. St. John is a short and cheap ferry ride ($4 each way) from St. Thomas.

Good luck with your dives and let us know how they went.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom