US EPA Diver training 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is an exactly EPA divers? Is this another scientific diving training?

Do you have any syllabus or curriculum?

Thanks in advance.

United States Environmental Protection Agency.

This is science diver training.

I am sorry.. I might not be clear enough.

I know what "EPA' means more than anyone else. I am in the same field. But, I have never heard anything about EPA diver. So, I would like to get more info.

The most well known Scientific diving programs are AAUS and NOAA in U.S. I am sure you knew this very well since you were in FSU-Scientific diving program between 2001 and 2004.

Could you please compare EPA diver with AAUS and NOAA programs?

In addition, is there any link to get more info about EPA divers?

If there is anything different and new compared to AAUS and NOAA, I am wondering if your program opens to the public, too.

Thanks in advance,

Thank you so much for your links..

It looks like your website is donw on the 1st post. :)

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at epa.scientificdivinginternational.com Port

Sorry about that, bandwidth increased...

Jeff

Interesting, but I don't get the photo of the guys tending divers while wearing their dry suit. Was it really cold out or are you just trying to heat stroke your surface crew?

Divers rotate through stations in teams of five, the surface supplied dives are short fam. dives so while two members are making a dive the other two tend and the dive master candidate supervises.

The divers are wearing drysuits for hazard protection training not for cold.

Back
Top Bottom