For Sale US Divers / Aqua Lung first stage with SPG and hose set up for argon drysuit cylinder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here's an US Divers / Aqua Lung yoke first stage set up for an argon bottle. It's got the first stage, an SPG with a 4" hose, and a red-sleeved BC inflator hose that's about 27" long.

IMG_1150.png IMG_1146.png IMG_1148.png IMG_1147.png

I've never used this reg. I received it with other equipment from an elderly cave diver (she got her cave cert when she was in her 60's about 20 years ago!) who was moving out of her house into a nursing home. I really know nothing about it -- the only reason I know it's a US Divers reg is that's what the yoke screw says...

If you know any more details, please feel free to enlighten us! :) I'm pretty unfamiliar with regs before the 2000's...

The reg seems to have been well taken care of. But it's time for someone else to take advantage of it. $75 shipped to the Continental US. I actually have two of these: the other one has a green hose, but is largely the same. If someone's interested in two, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom