URGENT Update from ScubaMau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ArRoadRunner,

If your on Facebook go to: Rally for Opal & Gabi & Heath's Recovery Scuba Mau

I find it faster than SB to get updates.

This message was taken off FB, posted around 6pm florida time.

Ok everyone, no update from the doctors as of yet? But I am sitting with her and she is very awake and bliknking at me like crazy! Dont think she is to happy LOL. But we went through a serious of blink once for yes twice for no questions. It went well and I told her about all the people out there that love her! All for now

ArRoadRunner,

Ok everyone, no update from the doctors as of yet? But I am sitting with her and she is very awake and bliknking at me like crazy! Dont think she is to happy LOL. But we went through a serious of blink once for yes twice for no questions. It went well and I told her about all the people out there that love her! All for now

No, it's still on there. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rall...hs-Recovery-Scuba-Mau/148538305235936?sk=wall

ArRoadRunner,

Thanks dtatt....I am seeing more info there that gives hope.

Condition updates from Facebook

OPAL (Last evening)
Linda Legault
Had to share!@! posted on Opal's wall by her Mom April at about 10pm tonight:
Hi Everybody. We are in Miami now and Opal is showing improvement. They have taken her off the sedatives and she is bright and alert. She still has the ventilator in and so she can't talk, but, boy can she blink those golden brown eyes of hers!!!! She started blinking at the nurse and she asked Opal several questions before she got to the are you in pain question and I guess the blink and look Opal gave her was Hell yes I'm in pain......Haven't you been listening!!!!! In regards to the paralysis, it is just one big wait and see game. They haven't came up with a game plan as of yet, but, one will be coming soon. I will try to keep y'all updated as the situation unfolds.

GABI (This morning)
Rhonda Rosales
I have talked with Gabi and he was in good spirits. The pain in his upper body is gone and he is still paralyzed from the ribs down and mobile in a wheelchair. Everyone is optimistic that he will regain use of his legs - in time - with many more chamber rides - which he is in NEED of funding for this - now and in the future - so PLEASE - whatever you can help with now/and or in the future is GREATLY appreciated by his family and friends who love him soooo much - again paypal account is MedicalCare4Gabi@gmail.com - God Bless You All - and Thanks from me again :0}

Source: Rally for Opal & Gabi & Heath's Recovery Scuba Mau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom