Urgent reply/alternative needed Post "FRANK" damage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaarrrgghhh...this thread is making me hungry...

am back! had lamb paksiw i must have had for months in the ref since it was already buried in ice. very prophetic caloy.

@iris: its me who cooks :mooner:

try to shop for good bacon in a Rustan's grocery. WHile you're at it, add a chorizo vacuum packed with its "oil":D
El Rey is good... but not the greatest (IMHO)... in fact, if you need the oil forget it (unless you buy a whole CAN of el rey... $$)

if you can find it get GOITI... it's packed in lard and all YUMMY

if you're going to rustan's or shopwise (same operator) you can look for a can of La Norenese... it may be canned but it's EXCELLENT bilbao...

Jag

hmmm speaking of bilbao..... makes me remember my lolas' Arroz Valenciana.... she places bilbao in the mix !!! and thats a complete meal with crabs, shrimps, pork, tahong, chicken, bell peppers, achuete(like it taste anything)...

hmmmm then add as side dish ripe sweet mango !!!

dark choco drink (with milk not water).

you mean dark thick bubbly choco !!!! that after a small cup of it you would perspire and feel light headed !!! ahhhhh Coffee Beanery at tagaytay used to serve those hot thick chocos is little cups

you mean dark thick bubbly choco !!!! that after a small cup of it you would perspire and feel light headed !!! ahhhhh Coffee Beanery at tagaytay used to serve those hot thick chocos is little cups
I get my choco fix (with Churros) from Dulcinea.....spanish chocolate ooh la la.

I can also cook one for a quick fix, I buy the tablea "coins" in a store called Chocolat outside our subdivision. Sometimes I add a slice of "Death by Tablea" dark chocolate cake :D

deadly chocolate cake: Ms. Polly's cake... i think you can only get it at shell magallanes though...

there's also deadly choco fudge brownies at becky's kitchen...

if you want to take a break from chocolate cakes might i recommend cakes by alex franco... they're by order, had him do my wedding cake... prune walnut w/ a mango creme filling and a choco caramel top...

guests to this day refer to it as "p*tang*nang cake"

Jag

Are people reporting about the disaster still? I am going to Region V and VI next week to go diving with some friends from the US and was told to come here to see how things are going. Any more news yet from people?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom