Uploading pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bethwally08

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This is probably dumb but how do I add pictures to posts/replies? It asks me for a url but the pictures on my computer don't list a URL.....also when clicking on new posts where do you go to create a new post? I couldn't find it..... I know I'm a :dork2:

also when clicking on new posts where do you go to create a new post? I couldn't find it..... I know I'm a :dork2:
Near the top left of every forum - just above the "Threads in Forum" menu bar - you will see the
newthread.gif
button. It's used to create a new thread in that forum.

New posts just shows you a temporary personalized list of all recent posts - you can't post to new posts.

If you're in a thread already created by someone else, you'll see a
reply.gif
button instead at the top of the thread. Use it to reply in that thread. It's what I did to post this.

After one day or less you will lose the ability to edit a post so if you need to later change it, contact one of the board moderators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom