Uploading more than one photo at a time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mel.B

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I might have missed instructions for this somewhere, but is it possible to upload more than one photo at a time?

Also just a suggestion, when photos are uploaded there is the first page where you select the photo you want to upload and then it (eventually) goes to another page where you can enter title, details etc and then finally upload the photo. Is it possible to incorporate this second screen into the first so you only have to wait/click once (sorry, I'm an impatient person :) ) for photos to upload?

Thanks!
mel

I uploaded 20 a month ago... can't remember exactly how I did it but the directions were there in the gallery.

Seems I had to size all the pics and put them in a folder and zip them. Then I just uploaded the folder and in the screen you mention above I selected the ones I wanted (all of them) and entered titles, details, ect.

I have a problem with uploading, that the system times out before finishing with say 8-10 pictures from a ZIP file.
How can one avoid the timeout?

Cheers

Uncle Pug:
I uploaded 20 a month ago... can't remember exactly how I did it but the directions were there in the gallery.

Seems I had to size all the pics and put them in a folder and zip them. Then I just uploaded the folder and in the screen you mention above I selected the ones I wanted (all of them) and entered titles, details, ect.

Ok, I am not very PC literate - but I have been all over the Gallery, and I have not found any "Instructions" on loading a zip file...?

Need help...?! :11: Please

On your own computer prepare the photos you want to batch upload by sizing them appropriately and selecting a compression that will yield photos no larger than 100k. Place these photos in a new folder and zip it.

On the photo upload page of your gallery browse to the location of your zipped folder and select it for upload. Once it uploads it will automatically unzip and you can choose and sort the pictures for inclusion in your gallery. You can also create (or have automatically created) thumbnail photos.

Uncle Pug:
On your own computer prepare the photos you want to batch upload by sizing them appropriately and selecting a compression that will yield photos no larger than 100k. Place these photos in a new folder and zip it.

On the photo upload page of your gallery browse to the location of your zipped folder and select it for upload. Once it uploads it will automatically unzip and you can choose and sort the pictures for inclusion in your gallery. You can also create (or have automatically created) thumbnail photos.
OK - I think I can handle that. Thanks!

I have a hunch that my file was too big, and the Gallery system just did not react in a way I understood

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom