Uploading a Mosquito

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CuriousMe

Reaction score
Vacation's over, back on the ship right in time fo
I feel dumb asking for help on this, but I'm not sure what else to try.

I bought a Suunto Mosquito (and I really like it). I did my first couple dives with it and now want to upload the info to my computer. I have the computer connection kit, I installed the software and followed the directions on connecting the device. I chose comm port 2 and did the test....nothing, I checked my com ports and I have both com1 and com 2 open and ready....but for love nor money can I get the interface to work.

Am I missing something completely obvious?:confused:

I'm just trying to get the interface going, and they tell you to take the computer off the cable to test the com ports and the interface.

I'm going to Transfer -> PC Interface Settings

and pressing the Test button.

Do you have a Palm Pilot or any device that may have been previously installed that could be still 'using' that port?

Also, make sure you have a good connection with the Mosquito...

I never installed my Palm on this machine (or any other device for that matter). I haven't connected the Mosquito at all...like I said, I'm trying to test the interface and it asks you to take the computer off the cable to do this.

:dunce:

I had some difficulty too, but can't recall what exactly it was... Have you tried rebooting the computer with the cable connected? I think there is a setting I had to change to get it to work, if you don't have it figured out by this afternoon I will re-post the solution for you when I get home and can actually see what it is I am thinking about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom