Upload Failed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can not seem to upload pictures, even small ones like 20 kb. Is there some setting that I have wrong?

needs to be like 600 x something, dumpster.

I am going to advise you to go to photobucket. It is idiot -proof. I mean, I can use it.

and FAST. Uploads quickly...no more waiting.

Nice Avatar, Dave.

thanks the pics is way smaller and that and it fails?????????

dumpsterDiver:
I can not seem to upload pictures, even small ones like 20 kb. Is there some setting that I have wrong?
Depends on how you're trying to load? You can load to PhotoGallery, but you didn't post in that forum, so I suspect you trying to load a pic directly into a post - and that function is not working yet.

You can use Photobucket, but if you ever make anychanges to that entry, it will screw up. Also, if you ever go over limit on Photobucket, it will disable all pics.

You can load to Photogallery here, then copy the Forum Code of the pic to your Clipboard, then copy that and paste it here like below. One problem there is that your pic may be so wide as to blow the page.

This one is 576 wide, I think the 600 max Catherine was referencing is the max width you want...

WineryFest-18.JPG

WOW thanks for the help! It honestly sounds like too much of a pain for me to mess with. A while ago, I uploaded pictures directly from my computer and it worked the first time, easily. Maybe when the board is workin correctly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom