Updates on my website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know i have updated my website.

There is lots of new info on What's New page, new photos in Fish and Inverts galleries, lots of new pics in the New Images gallery, and we have announced the first trip to Cocos Island, Costa Rica.

Please feel free to have a look when you have some time.

Cheers
Mike
www.bigblueimages.com

thanks mike wil defintely check it out. hopefully it will inspire me to improve the quality of my uw shots! cheers:)

Nice pictures, Mike. So for Yap, beside mantas, I can expect lots of reefsharks, whaleshark, mandarinfish and a fair variety of macro stuffs as well? Hmmm, I guess there won't be any chance of packing light when I go there :(
In your gallery page, the letter links work but link from thumbnails do not work.
Tonga sounds very cool, especially with the whales, hmm, definitely one place I have to keep in mind but I imagine it would be even more expensive to get there than Yap :(

Ha! Whale sharks not from Yap...thats your neck of the woods, Mergui Arch.

Actually i think Tonga probably cheaper to get to than here, Yap is the end of the line...besides Chuuck...thats the armpit itself:)

Which galleries were the thumbnails not working?

Thanks, see you soon
M

Mike, all 15 thumbnails on the gallery front page gave me error massage.

re: whaleshark, I thought it looked familiar. Too bad, I cancel my Burma trip to go to Yap instead. I guess no whaleshark for me next February then :(

I don't want to confuse my travel agent with Tonga right now. It took her long enough to figure out Yap. I imagine that getting there, I probably would have to get to Guam or Australia first rather than Philippines route like Yap. Am I right?

Thanks Mike...will check it out. Hey, Mike you heading to Cocos?? I was supposed to go next Aug. but now not going til I don't know when. I"m going to cry

Ssra- Thanks for the links update, i will look into that
Tonga- have to get there from Fiji i believe, for you i would think Bangkok-Sydney

Scuba- thanks for having a look. I will not be heading to Cocos, that one is being organized by two of my associates. Its a great place, i was there July 02...

Wow Mike! You have some really great stuff....I really like the baby turtle pictures, but the turtle/crab picture is so sad.

Thanks Lisa
yea the little turtles were a bit sad to see being prayed upon but thats life i guess. Very cool project to work on for 5 days though, talk about your millions of these crabs though

I enjoyed the website - nice pics.

Back
Top Bottom