Updated Cozumel Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantastic pics!!!!

Heading off to PdC this Friday for two weeks. Don't think my disposable will do the trick :)

Thanks for the inspiration.

Dive Smart: Dive Safe
Enjoy the Ride
:mean:

Great photos! I'm headed off to Cozumel Saturday. Hopefully, the foggin problems with my Mx10 wont be an issue.

What camera and accessories do you use? It is film or digital? I'd like to get a digital camera at some point.

Thanks to all for the comments.

Nusspli, all our shots are digital. I shoot with a Nikon 5000 and Kimberly shoots with an Olympus 4040.

You can go to the equipment link on our site to view the setups.

Our learning curve with digital has gone up rapidly. Mainly due to the wealth of information available on these forums.

Karl

When looking for a digital camera, must it say that it's made specifically for UW photos? I am interested in getting one, and I just bought myself a Canon G3. It's unlikely that I can get a housing and use this for UW photos, right?

Nusspli,

Any camera can work underwater as long as someone makes an underwater housing for it.

Ikelite makes an excellent housing for the G3.

Check it out at http://www.ikelite.com

Karl

Great! I'm so excited! I'm definately going to look into getting the accessories for my G3. I was just concerned about the camera flooding and ruining it, when I spend a lot of money for it. Now that I know I can use it- woo hoo!

You should look into buying insurance for your gear.

check out DAN and DEPP

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom