Update Slide Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cecil

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been busy updating my slide show on NE diving. It's at Click Here. As always download to play, not for the bandwidth impared (10 megs) or Mac Users.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the show. I enjoyed the overwater shots as much as the u/w. And I thought we had colors in the Rockies!

Cecil .... that was awesome!!!! :thumb:

I could smell the ocean at Nubble in the fog ..... Very well done :clapping:

If I may ...what software did you use for the slide show ???

I'm not sure what Cecil used but I use one called PicturesToExe that let's you do the same things. You can download a trial version of it there, too.

Now if I could learn how to find and d/l MP3's I could put some music to all mine!

Thanks all.

Picture to Exe also, great program. Dee try Kazaa, lastest Napster wannabe. After you install it (you need to do this to get an account), uninstall it and install Kazaa Light to get ride of the spyware. Works well and has pretty good selection.

Cecil...I have Kazaa Lite and it does seem easy to use. But the few MP3's I've downloaded saved as text files. I couldn't find anywhere to change that.

Cecil and Dee........

The software I have is called SHOWBIZ, I think came with the USB 2.0 card, to run a slide show and dub in music ..... HOWEVER for some reason a minute or two into the show the sound track goes crazy and seemingly starts to skip here and there..... even thought the .WAV file can be listened to , outside the SHOWBIZ program, with no problem....on Musicmatch or whatever....

maybe time to upgrade ...again

Finesse once bubbled...
Cecil and Dee........

The software I have is called SHOWBIZ, I think came with the USB 2.0 card, to run a slide show and dub in music ..... HOWEVER for some reason a minute or two into the show the sound track goes crazy and seemingly starts to skip here and there..... even thought the .WAV file can be listened to , outside the SHOWBIZ program, with no problem....on Musicmatch or whatever....

maybe time to upgrade ...again

:eek: Gee...maybe I'll upgrade my ...camera....strobe....software....computer , what am I missing? :D :D

Interesting, Dee. I don't have a clue how to fix that. I'm using the teenagers version and he set it up, should be a menu item somewhere. And where's the teenager when you need em?

Finesse, no idea on your software. I would change the music from a .WAV to a .MP3. Much much smaller in size.

I have made a .MP3 from a audio CD. I don't remember how I did it but it is doable with the right software. It's always faster to download from Kazaa for me.

Bacchus, yes you do need to upgrade, I can't believe you're still using that old junk. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom