Update on Argonaut Wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan@Vintage Double Hose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
04/03/2021..... Wing manufacturer in California is trying to get their business back to a more normal mode of operation despite the challenges they must work around. I had a few wings left in inventory and I have them in the website store ready to ship directly from the Mfg. My hope is to have a much larger inventory of all sizes by the end of April.
Thank you for your patience, it's a different ball game and the rules change all the time.

NOTE: I don't read SB daily so if you have a question please send me an email...Bryan@vintagedoublehose.com

Is there a wait list for the 35 pound / 16 kg wing? Or should we just keep checking the website?

Bryan was excellent to work with when I got my 23 wing last spring when supply was low. I highly recommend VDH....
My Argonaut 18lb wing is very well made from what I can tell. It's only a year old, but should last me a good long while. I haven't needed to use their customer service, so I can't judge it... but that's a good thing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom