UPDATE - GOTTA SELL NOW - Regs, BC's, Cold Water Wet suits - cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Just updated prices for quick sale!
My friend bought this gear a few years ago, dived it on one vacation, and then it has sat in storage (an old story, huh?). So, I said I’d sell it for him in trade for a few items I’m keeping.

Sorry about the pics being such low quality – I took them with my phone. Everything looks a lot better than the pics show.

I’ve hooked up the regs and the BC’s, pushed all the buttons and breathed from the regs (I think I inhaled a dead spider :D), and it all seems to work just fine, but that’s all I know. Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this post.

US Divers Regulator – Includes First stage, 2nd stage, octo 2nd stage, LP BC inflater hose, console with SPG, depth gauge and compass. Currently on sale at Discount Divers for $329.00, without the compass - New & Used Scuba Dive Gear - US Divers Reg Set
$150.00 NEW PRICE: $95.00 OBO

TUSA TR-350 1st stage, Imprex 2nd stage. Comes with octo 2nd stage, LP BC hose and console with SPG, depth gauge and compass. I couldn’t find much on the 1st stage, but here’s some sales text on the 2nd stage:

Found it online for sale without the octo or console for $169.00:

TUSA TR 350
• Light Weight in-line balanced piston First Stage Regulator
• 2 HP and 4 LP Ports
• Lightweight second stage regulator
USD 169.00

Everything for $125.00NEW PRICE: $75.00 OBO

TUSA Liberator 2 BC, size XL. I tried it on and it fits me fine (I’m 6’ tall, weight 190#’s).

Here’s some info on it and the retail price ($300.00. These guys have it on sale for $220.00): Fullsize Page 60 of Divers Discount Catalog
Will let go for $95.00NEW PRICE: $65.00 OBO

UNKNOWN Brand BC. No markings to indicate the brand, but it says made in the USA on the label. It says XL, but it’s a bigger XL than the TUSA BC, so it would be good fro someone from my size (6’ 190#’s) to larger – maybe up to 220#’s or so.

Has a rear dump and also a inflater hose pull dump.
Speaking of dumps, I’ll dump this for $75.00.NEW PRICE: $50.00 OBO

Men’s Wetsuit – Comtempro 6.5mm step-in Jacket with Farmer John. Here’s an ad on sale for $100: Scuba.com discontinued scuba diving Wet Suits Cold Water 45 - 60 degrees

This thing looks like new. It’s an XXXL, so check out the sizing chart: scuba diving portal - scuba diving equipment and scuba resources
This suit is for cold water. The ad says down to 45 degrees F.
$55.00NEW PRICE: $40.00 OBO

Women’s wetsuit - Oceanquest Pro. 7mm. The pic sucks, but that accent color is pink. Scuba.com has one left on sale for $50.00 in one size, 2Xsmall. This is for a larger woman (see sizing chart: scuba diving portal - scuba diving equipment and scuba resources ), so will match the price.
$50.00NEW PRICE: $40.00 OBO

Please read this disclaimer: Regulators and BC’s are life support systems that should be checked and serviced by a qualified technician before being dived. Dive all this gear at your own risk. All items sold as is, in used condition.

Last edited:
Updated prices for quick sale: see Post #1.

I am interested in the farmer john men's wet suit and the us diver regulator set up. Email me with details to finalize sale. herbdb@rcn.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom