update, got ow dive certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aslscuba

Registered
Reaction score
greeting, i went down florida last month as part of vacation and taken class for open water certified and i pass it..... phew- puh. i might go back again for pph(practice more on buoyancy) and nitrogen and might try for advance open water as well. i will stay there bit long than last time. right now i want to check with doctor-ent and others to made sure my body is good condition for while in short term without any surprise-- you never know...anyway, i was able to enjoy it even through too busy for try to swim in water such as buoyancy and trim so, i would not relax to allow myself be able to sight around in grotto ( devil den and Hudson(did see some status) since i was too focus on myself(swim alike a sea-dog, lol). it was new experience for me...asl instruction was helpful even in water without it, i may have more difficult.

Congratulations !

This is just the beginning. Hope you have a long and enjoyable dive life.

happy bubbles,

k

Welcome to the world of SCUBA. Enjoy the diving and dive as often as you can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom