For Sale Unused Old School Deep Outdoors Integrity BCD - $100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mag0121

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This L-XL Deep Outdoors Integrity model wing style BCD has been sitting in my garage on a hanger unused for about 13 years. It's a bit dusty from the time, but everything appears to be in solid working order. Haven't had a chance to inflate the wing.

I'd be willing to ship on your dime, or if you're in the San Diego area, come on by and have a look. At this price (only $100), someone should jump on it!

Feel free to message me with any questions or if you'd like specific photos of components.

IMG_4209.JPG

IMG_4210.JPG

Still have this?

This L-XL Deep Outdoors Integrity model wing style BCD has been sitting in my garage on a hanger unused for about 13 years. It's a bit dusty from the time, but everything appears to be in solid working order. Haven't had a chance to inflate the wing.

I'd be willing to ship on your dime, or if you're in the San Diego area, come on by and have a look. At this price (only $100), someone should jump on it!

Feel free to message me with any questions or if you'd like specific photos of components.

View attachment 459012

View attachment 459014

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom