Unused Hollis 60 lb Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGE925

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale is a brand new Hollis 60 lb wing, never seen water, and still with the original tag attached. I bought it with the intention of going doubles at some in the future, but I've decided that at my age, lugging two big tanks around on my back is going to be a lot tougher than sidemounting them, so this wing can go to someone who will use it.

Please note that although the wing itself is brand new, the inflator is taken from my Halcyon Infinity, and has perhaps less than 10 dives on it, all fresh water.

Asking $100, buyer pays shipping from Montreal. If you're interested, pls send me your postal/Zip code and I'll get the shipping cost. Paypal preferred.

Thanks..

IMG_0021.jpgIMG_0022.jpgIMG_0023.jpgIMG_0028.jpg

This is a nice wing. My brother and I dive these. They are great on LP120s, and LP108s. A bit much for my 85s, but if you have a few stages you may need the lift.

The quality is great, and I have no doubts the wing will last me some time.

GLWS.

Do you still have this?

Back
Top Bottom