Unknown spirotechnique

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The manufacturer is indeed SM. GERZAT,
I found this article on a french forum that explained what iain/hsm said.
SM. GERZAT N°24317 . ---> I think this is the model, so its' not a 5000 range.. Does anyone have any information on it

Dude when a random guy on the internet identifies correctly the manufacturer of your cylinders from a crappy photo of a tin box and a couple of blue cylinders I would take note. And when in addition you were told the correct material used in the manufacture (the 5000 series) namley 5283 alloy I would heed the information.
Now finally. The 24317 is the serial number of the cylinder not the material and as this is now twice you have called my information there will not be a third time. You are on your own, your call. Good luck.

Woah, got triggered easy as I see ! "Dude", I didn't "called" your informations, for me it's a game, I found them at a flea market for 10€, I used carefuly your information about risk of exploding. I unloaded them, and then, as I am a curious man I searched from your "informations" all over the internet to make my own knowledge. The more I searched and found things on it the more I shared it here. If I'm not allowed to say wrong things, to discuss with you, then I'm done here. I'll just sell them for 20€ at the next flea market with all the informations I have now.

Woah, got triggered easy as I see ! "Dude", I didn't "called" your informations, for me it's a game, I found them at a flea market for 10€, I used carefuly your information about risk of exploding. I unloaded them, and then, as I am a curious man I searched from your "informations" all over the internet to make my own knowledge. The more I searched and found things on it the more I shared it here. If I'm not allowed to say wrong things, to discuss with you, then I'm done here. I'll just sell them for 20€ at the next flea market with all the informations I have now.

If you were a good man, you would drill a hole in each tank before you resold them, at least that way it wouldn't be your fault if the next owner dies.

Michael

I do not know about the tanks, but pintle SPG there is perfect!
equipment for blind divers
4c633c41783704c51234b5dce0d93cff-jpg.473773.jpg

One our diver take such SCBA somewhere. We discussed it here, but unfortunately pictures was gone (following to the hell with photo hosting).
He had different mask (Fenzy as I can remember). And yellow colored tanks, but same shape. And same regulator and SPG.

Back
Top Bottom