United Flights from EWR for May 2022 (via Miles)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveFans

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Passing this on for anyone who flies from EWR and wants to book for next spring.

Just booked 2 tickets from EWR to Bonaire for 70K Miles and $136. Great savings since tickets in regular Economy are $1k for the same 2 weeks.

Earlier months had higher Mileage and ticket prices so this was the best deal I could find.

Passing this on for anyone who flies from EWR and wants to book for next spring.

Just booked 2 tickets from EWR to Bonaire for 70K Miles and $136. Great savings since tickets in regular Economy are $1k for the same 2 weeks.

Earlier months had higher Mileage and ticket prices so this was the best deal I could find.
Congrats on getting (and locking in) your tickets.

Keep in mind however that right now, the travel industry is still very fluid. Policies, admission requirements and airfare rates are all very likely to change between now and then. Hopefully, over the next several months, the pandemic will have less effect on travel and things may return to some semblance of normal (whatever post-pandemic normal may be). As things do return to normal, procedures become more standardized and more people begin to travel again, I would expect prices to drop.

Frequent Flier Miles rates will probably not drop significantly since airlines will be looking to generate every possible penny of revenue that they can after the last couple years, so you should be good. I would be reluctant,however, to buy tickets almost a year in advance right now.

Hubby Buddy and I have booked United tickets to Bonaire for December 2021. ($770 RT IAH-BON) We agree with Hoag in that things can change for a number of reasons. We HOPE that all will work out...however, all of our travel plans can be cancelled/rescheduled without penalty at this time. Keeping our fingers crossed !!! Best Wishes and Safe Travel to all ! Double S

Hubby Buddy and I have booked United tickets to Bonaire for December 2021. ($770 RT IAH-BON) We agree with Hoag in that things can change for a number of reasons. We HOPE that all will work out...however, all of our travel plans can be cancelled/rescheduled without penalty at this time. Keeping our fingers crossed !!! Best Wishes and Safe Travel to all ! Double S

Super deal - ENJOY !!

You did real good! I keep checking and it has always been 160k for the 2 of us! Has been 70k for many years now. I'll keep checking...

Back
Top Bottom