United Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is one of the better wrecks to dive on. Slight pentration and has a little history about it. Also, if you have enough air there are 2 other wrecks close to it.
Definitely recommend it.

Dive Safely.

Joe

Nice wreck. Lies in about 70 feet of water. For me - the engine room penetration was interesting - but I'm more a reef person. The Sea Emperor is an easy swim to the North (current permitting). The rock pile will lead you right to it. Popular with the local dive boats especially Sunday AM with training dives. There's been alot of feeding going on there and the critters have come to expect it. Last dive - just me and my wife - two decent sized rays were swimming all over us looking for a handout.

Good luck! Be sure to post a trip report in the Private Trips folder after your dive.

-Grier

Have a great dive. This is a fun dive. There is a Jewfish and if you look around, you will see a large Green Moray and lots of Southern Stingrays. You will probably see a couple of Nurse Sharks as well.

Enjoy and post a report.

I'll definitely post a report. Can't wait! I'm a little nervous since this is only my 7th dive and it's a little deep (for me at least), but I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!

Just remember to take things slow and easy, and make sure your dive master knows your experience level so that he/she can advise you.

Have fun,
Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom