Unimpressed with customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zippsy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
More that a month ago I emailed the head office to ask where / how I could buy a simple spare part (the retainer ring for the facia plate of the egress alternate air source) now that they no longer have an authorized agent in Singapore. I got a fairly immediate reply saying that they have forwarded my question to the appropriate department. Despite several follow-ups, I've not received any answer at all. You guys are making it very tough to stay a loyal customer. Until you have another agent in Singapore - and let me fix my reg - my students will be steered to Scubapro (makers of the replacement reg that I have to use).

Hi Zippsy,
Thank you for the post and please accept our apology for your inconvenience. You fell victim to unfortunate timing as we were transitioning to a new distributor in Singapore. The good news is that we now have a new distributor in place in Singapore who would be happy to assist you. Their contact info is:
CMP TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
76 PLAYFAIR ROAD, #06-01
LHK2 BUILDING, SINGAPORE 367996
TEL : (65) 63820060
FAX : (65) 63826676
EMAIL : sales@opstechnologies.com

If you would like to PM me with your contact information, I would be happy to have them contact you. We welcome the opportunity to earn back your support.

Good on you Apeks!
Owning the issue, offering a solution. Knowing you have to earn customers trust/respect/loyalty, Sounds so easy but I am amazed at how few companies manage to understand the concept.

Agree, it's just a shame, not just Apeks, that often all attempts at contact go unanswered until a post is made here. I've had this issue with 5 of the bigger players in the last year. Thank goodness for Scubaboard and those manufacturers who actually monitor their forums.

Thanks much Tom. I will contact CMP as soon as I get back in Singapore in a few weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom