Unexpected Cheap Diving Trip Needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for All West/Curacao. I actually prefer shore diving the house reef to doing the boat dives. Last November was our second visit there and I haven't found another shore-based Caribbean trip that I'd rather do.

Food: Grab a bag of charcoal and some fresh fish and grill dinner on the deck. Bring some spices with you from home in ziploc bags.
Deep: We got in several 120'+ dives on the house reef and on the wall by the dive shop (we brought our stage kits and slung an extra AL80 to get some decent bottom times down there).
Critters: Lots of macro opportunities--nudis, shrimp, seahorses, that kind of stuff. Four turtles joined us on almost every house reef dive. Plenty of fish, eels, etc. as well, but not a lot of big stuff.

Let us know what you end up doing--I've been curious about the Bahamas/Tortugas liveaboards for a while now.

Hello everyone! Thanks for all of the information. I booked True Blue Bay Resorts and Aquanauts Grenada divers! Peter & Gerlinde are the best!

You should check out Scuba Club Cozumel. They've been running some awesome specials lately. You can go all-inclusive (3 meals/day), breakfast and lunch only, or just hotel and diving. It's a divers resort so kids are very unlikely. It's close to town so walking to a local place for dinner is easy. Service is great and the place is very clean.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom