Underwater wedding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOVE IT!

Jackey and I are next!

But I want to have the wedding during a baited shark dive.

I'm just wondering what she would do for a wedding dress. I didn't look at the pictures- my iPad hates Facebook online for some reason

I think it's cool. Not my personal preference, though, to have a full underwater wedding. Maybe just the bride and groom is fun; I'm not sure about getting such an expensive dress wet.

For an actual full wedding, I'd prefer fancy tuxedos and dresses, typical but comfortable. I'd like to see my spouse's face versus barely being able to tell the difference between other drysuit divers, except by color (maybe easier in a wetsuit or without a suit). I also have a ton of relatives and friends who wouldn't touch scuba. Seems like a lot of organization and with more people, more potential for equipment problems.

The positive part about an underwater wedding is that the length of time is probably limited to whoever's lowest on air. I would love to attend a scuba wedding.

Last edited:
It looks more like a post wedding photoshoot than an underwater wedding. Because there is no one else there besides the bride and groom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom