Underwater Wedding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medic2927

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Guess Non-Diving Related Stuff may be the place for this, even though it does pertain to diving. My girlfriend has finally decided she wants to get married. Although I did not ask her about who she wanted to marry, I am assuming she means me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what assume means when you break it down! :wink:

In any event, she wants this event to happen underwater. My question to those out there who I am sure know much more this than I is as follows: Does anyone know who in or around Panama City, FL might be up to the task of hitching us? If so, would you please let me know.

Cheers,

Lott

If you would be interested in a June wedding up here in the Mountain State of West Virginia, I would be happy to perform the ceremony for you. I am an ordained minister, licensed by the state to perform weddings in the State of West Virginia.

I'm sure that Sarge's Dive Shop at Summersville Lake would also be happy to help you with the arrangements.

Back
Top Bottom