Underwater video color correction service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveandclimb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So I know from my work in land based video production that we go through great pains during production to have consistant lighting and we go through even greater pains during post-production to try and make sure all the shots in a piece look consistant with each other. I have just started to get intererested in underwater videography, mostly because I needed a couple underwater shots for a larger project, but it seems that due to the difficulty of controlling lighting when you're doing the actual filming, a service that would take your edited piece and color correct each shot so they match would be very useful. Would other more experienced underwater videographers like to weigh in?

I know this is, in fact, the "Research and Development" area but you may get more response if you post this in the underwater video section. That's where all the video folks hang out.

Back
Top Bottom