Underwater Salutations from Mozambique!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiagopx

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Greetings, fellow underwater explorers!

My name is Tiago and I am currently based in Mozambique. Originally from Portugal, where I have started my diving adventure, I have been accumulating experience around places like East and West Africa, Central America and Europe. So if there is any advice or recommendation that I can help with, please get in touch.

I am currently a PADI OWSI, working in a small resort located in a beautiful island in the North of Mozambique - Medjumbe Island. If any of you are ever around this area, drop me a message :)

Keep those bubbles flowing!

T

Mozambique is on my list of places I want to dive.

Unfortunately it is on my dive buddies list of places to never dive! Argh!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I have considered Mozambique but have yet to dive there

Thank you for the replies!

Feel free to get in touch if you do decide to give Mozambique a go. The country is safe and as diving goes, the North is pretty much untouched. I am the only diver around the islands I live in and have incredible acres of coral reefs and steep walls just for myself - and still exploring and finding new dive sites. I don't get to dive as much as I wanted unfortunately, or have the chance to go to some more advanced sites - hopefully this will change when it becomes a bit more know for the diving here.

Cheers!

Welcome to SB. Mozambique is on my dive list as well but most people in my woods do not want to go out of the Caribbean. I will need a recruit a few peeps and till then let us stay in touch.

Awesome stuff CAPTAIN SINBAD! Let me know if I can help you convince them :wink: or if you need any help with the logistics. I am managing a dive centre that's part of a private island resort. So the dive sites are pretty much exclusive and are actually inside the private area bought by the owners of the island. You can have a look in Google Earth for 'Medjumbe Island'.

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom