Underwater Pumpkin Carving, Esquimalt Lagoon, 10/29/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

basilbowman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey, was anybody else out at the pumpkin carving competition this Sunday? We took four of us from school and had a blast, and made off with some very nice door prizes...I've got some video too if anybody wants it, but I can't identify any of the divers in it aside from ours, so if you think you remember seeing a couple of big (6'8" and 6'5") divers cruise past with a camera, you may very well have ended up on film (no harm intended, please don't sue us). Anyways, just thought I'd throw this one out there...

Basil

basilbowman:
Hey, was anybody else out at the pumpkin carving competition this Sunday? We took four of us from school and had a blast, and made off with some very nice door prizes...I've got some video too if anybody wants it, but I can't identify any of the divers in it aside from ours, so if you think you remember seeing a couple of big (6'8" and 6'5") divers cruise past with a camera, you may very well have ended up on film (no harm intended, please don't sue us). Anyways, just thought I'd throw this one out there...

Basil

I was there... Would love to get a copy of the video...

B

Can do, just as soon as I get it off of my camera, which is turning out to be more of a hassle than I anticipated. It's HighDef, so it takes forever, but so far it looks pretty cool...

Hey Basil. The shop that was out there was Wilson Diving. If you want the names of te other divers, call the store 478-4488.

Reagan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom