Underwater Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just bought the scout unit. Will get a few pics of it working, diving this Sat. yes I know the thread is old, but does it really matter.

As promised, my buddy and I went divin, three dives low vis brought back within 5 feet of the scout trx each time. Now he wants one maybe just the reciever.
CIMG7220.jpgCIMG7218.jpg

Okay, let's see if we can manage to provide a few pictures that better show the usage of the SPORT unit. The first one shows my wife holding the unit up in scanning position with the display visible. You will note the flexible attachment cord running from the back of the unit, and which is clipped to her BC. The second picture shows her holding the unit out in front of her, and the last one shows the unit tucked away in one of her BC pockets. I hope this shows the usage of the Sport unit more clearly. Woody

Attachments

• IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_1491.jpg
    IMG_1491.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 258
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back