Underwater Photoworkshop DVD, worth the price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sloss:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your interest in the Underwater Photo Workshop DVD The disc is a collection of tutorials my wife Lorenza and myself have put together based on all our years of photography and working with Photoshop. The feedback has been great so far, and we are happy people are enjoying the movies and having fun improving their images. We hope you'll visit the site www.uwphotoshop.com and check it out if you have not done so already. Thanks again!

Doug and Lorenza

Doug and Lorenza

I purchased the DVD when I first read this thread. It is GREAT. Never had the time to take a Photoshop class so I kind of learned by doing. Your DVD gave me the detail I could never get by trial and error. Watching each video with Photoshop open and trying each lesson on my own photos really makes it sink in. Heading to the Keys in a week so the timing was perfect, should have a ton of new photos to work with!!!

Thanks Again
Joe

Hi Doug and Lorenza

I did end up with ordering the DVD, and the small bit's i have seen until now looks great.

I am looking forward to see the rest, and practice it as well.

Keep up the good work.

I received mine over the weekend. It is great - the clearest instructions and advice I have found on this. Doug and Lorenza - thanks for the great product!!

I have had the DVD for several days. Sure beats any book I ever owned. Tips, keyboard shortcuts, and more uses for Photoshops actions and commands than I have ever seen. Great work!

I ordered one over the weekend too !! After reading all of this I can't wait for it to arrive.

For those of you who have it, do you know/can you tell, how much carryover does the Photoshop part have to those of us who use Photoshop Elements instead of the "real" thing?

danishDiver:
Hi there

I was wondering, has anyone in here seen or bought this DVD:
http://www.uwphotoshop.com/

I have seen the example video's and it looks quite okay , had no clue about using a high pass filter as a sharpener tool.

But for a Photoshop newbie (like me) is the DVD worth the nearly 90$ ?

And really enjoy it !!!! Here is an exaple of a few of his techniques . .

448549734_a3277271f1_o.jpg

So far I am very impressed with the tutorials !!

Based on this thread I also purchased the DVD. I have been working with photoshop for 4 years, and I am learning things I never knew, or never thought to do with photo's. It is very user friendly, and you cannot beat the price for such a great class... If your serious about your photo's, this is the DVD to get....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom