Underwater panorama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ElChe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
In my opinion one of the most overlooked features of the Sony compacts is the sweep panorama function. I found quite usable under water as well- for those who look for a cheap solution to make wide angle photos this is something to consider. (Certainly my DSC-H55 has some minor problems and the Ikelite case is far from perfect but should I wait for that money?)
pano4.jpg
razanj05.jpg

Hey, ElChe... did you take those pics? They look great! I'd love to have the high resolution versions as desktop wallpapers for my dual monitor setup, if I may...??

~m

Yes, I shot them. Drop me a msg and we will see what can we do.:)

Those are my photos, I took them. The Sony sweep panorama feature works in such a simply way: you push the shutter button, move the camera to a specific direction as it would a video camera and when you reach the maximum angle the camera's software provide the panorama photo. It's really, really simple. You don't have to shoot 4-5 pictures and combine them to a single one, the camera does the job. You can do it horizontally or vertically- I attach another photo which I took a few months ago.
elche_01.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom