Underwater Magic Show on NBC, Sunday Nov 13 6pm cst

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UndrWatrDan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
If you haven't already heard, the The illusionists, Penn and Teller, will walk on water in the Caribbean and make a submarine disappear in a two hour special on Sun. November 13 @ 6:00 PM (2:00hr.) Channel 5 - KXAS (Dallas/FtWorth)

Make sure to check your local listing for the correct time.

The special is called: Penn & Teller: Off the Deep End

The two-hour show will be the first magic special ever performed entirely underwater, the network said Wednesday. It was filmed in the Caribbean, off the coast of Grand Cayman and the Atlantis, Paradise Island resort in the Bahamas.

Penn & Teller will make a submarine "disappear," do tricks with sharks and "psychic" dolphins, and perform a new "superillusion" in which they walk on water.

As with their Las Vegas stage act, they will reveal how they pull off their illusions.

humanphibian:
Do you think that they'll leave the sub for us when they're done. :D

I hope so...that was the only way I could get the wife underwater in GC.

At 110 ft. she said that was her kind of diving, looking out the window. :D

Sounds interesting.

A fat pony tail with a loud mouth and a little mute that often bleeds a lot. Gee... I wonder what the distraction is going to be this time...

I think I'll pass

The 'quiet' one was on NPR talking about a face-to-face encounter with a dolphin while waiting for the shoot. Rather interesting and hopefully it made non-divers even more jealous of divers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom