Underwater in Hong Kong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What an awesome variety of life. Thanks for posting.

advice? Maybe name the creatures?

wow. Really good.
I ve about 50 dives in HK this year but I have not seen 10% of what is on your video!
Congratulation!

Those are really nice videos. I have been to Hong Kong many times, as my wife is from HK. But I have never been able to dive there, even though I’m a diver since 1959 (I’m now 76 years old). What’s the possibility of finding someone to dive or snorkel with next time we are in HK? It’s almost torture to walk along some of your wonderful beaches and not get wet. :wink:

SeaRat

Dive shops routinely organized day trip on weekend. Our water temp in winter is pretty cold for most of us and dry suit is not an uncommon sight.
It is kind of a cattle boat with a lot of students in the summer.

Contact them well ahead if you are coming to HK.

7 days of quarantine(own expenses) is still required!!! What a joke.

Dive shops routinely organized day trip on weekend. Our water temp in winter is pretty cold for most of us and dry suit is not an uncommon sight.
It is kind of a cattle boat with a lot of students in the summer.

Contact them well ahead if you are coming to HK.

7 days of quarantine(own expenses) is still required!!! What a joke.
That 7 days of quarantine is keeping us from going to H.K.

SeaRat

That 7 days of quarantine is keeping us from going to H.K.

SeaRat

Rumour has it that number of quarantine days will be slightly reduced!
BTW, what is the attraction of HK? It is NOT the same over last couple of yrs and is getting worst.

Rewrite the history which cannot be denied except to those who has their heads buried in the sand!! LOL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom