• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Underwater Digital Fiesta Cozumel 2014

Discussion in 'Underwater Photography' started by PHIL RUDIN, Sep 18, 2013.

1. PHIL RUDIN

PHIL RUDIN Scuba Media & Publications

# of Dives:
  2. PHIL RUDIN

PHIL RUDIN Scuba Media & Publications

# of Dives:
    You can also find additional information about Digital Fiesta April 2014 at the attached link. Hope to see some ScubaBoard members attending.

Phil Rudin

Underwater Digital Fiesta Cozumel 2014

3. Broct

Broct Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Such a great trip! I had a blast attending this year and have already signed up for next year.

I really enjoyed having access to the Pros to answer questions and share tips and tricks. The workshops are also very informative. It's also great to have access to other photographers on the trip to learn from too. I came away with a few new tips and really felt I increased my underwater photography skills. I can't wait to learn something new next year.

4. scorpiondiver62

scorpiondiver62 Garibaldi

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    I have had the pleasure of being trained by Phil Rudin at Mexican Diver's Underwater Digital Fiesta in Cozumel for the past three years. I was a novice photographer at best when I first started. Now with the direction that I received from Phil Rudin and Jorge Gonzaqlez, I have been able to submit my underwater photos to several magazines. Every year that I am able to interact with these professionals, I gather and retain valuable information and techniques. I look forward to joining them again in 2014 and for many years to come. Keep up the great work gentlemen.
    They also offer side trips to the Cenotes in Playa del Carmen. They are the underwater caverns off the Yucatan Peninsula. The photo ops there are superb for sun rays, etc.
    When diving in Cozumel, you are able to enjoy one of the best dive spots in the world. The colors, visibility, marine life, and temps are amazing. If you have the time, ask about chartering a night dive. All new creatures appear that you do not see during the daytime.