Underwater Digital Fiesta Cozumel 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PHIL RUDIN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Once again it is time to start thinking about Underwater Digital Fiesta April 2014. This time we will have TWO sessions April 12-19 and 19-26, with add-ons to extend into both sessions. As always we have a discount for early signup. Space is selling fast so secure your spot soon for next years event.
phil-ad-digitalfiesta-2014-no-logos.jpg

Join us at our 4th Annual Underwater Digital Fiesta in Cozumel, Mexico. Bring your camera and improve your underwater photo skills by participating in the Underwater Photo Workshops. $743.50 PER DIVER (Standard Room Double Occupancy) The diver packages include: · 7 Nights hotel accommodations · 5 Days of 2 tanks boat dives · Welcome tank at the day of your arrival · Unlimited shore diving · Photo Workshops/Instructions · 20% Discount at Nachi-Cocom Beach Club And much more... For more information and to book your trip visit: The Underwater Digital Fiesta is designed for novice and advanced photographers that want to learn how to improve their underwater photography skills. This event also provides an opportunity to test new equipment and helps you to decide wheth- er to choose new or to upgrade your un- derwater camera and housing. It is an opportunity to meet old friends, make new friends, and to have photos critiqued by a professional underwater photographer. 

Last edited:
Such a great trip! I had a blast attending this year and have already signed up for next year.

I really enjoyed having access to the Pros to answer questions and share tips and tricks. The workshops are also very informative. It's also great to have access to other photographers on the trip to learn from too. I came away with a few new tips and really felt I increased my underwater photography skills. I can't wait to learn something new next year.

I have had the pleasure of being trained by Phil Rudin at Mexican Diver's Underwater Digital Fiesta in Cozumel for the past three years. I was a novice photographer at best when I first started. Now with the direction that I received from Phil Rudin and Jorge Gonzaqlez, I have been able to submit my underwater photos to several magazines. Every year that I am able to interact with these professionals, I gather and retain valuable information and techniques. I look forward to joining them again in 2014 and for many years to come. Keep up the great work gentlemen.
They also offer side trips to the Cenotes in Playa del Carmen. They are the underwater caverns off the Yucatan Peninsula. The photo ops there are superb for sun rays, etc.
When diving in Cozumel, you are able to enjoy one of the best dive spots in the world. The colors, visibility, marine life, and temps are amazing. If you have the time, ask about chartering a night dive. All new creatures appear that you do not see during the daytime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom