Underwater Communications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

penneyd

Registered
Reaction score
For-Sale:

Two sets of Scubapro (commercial grade) masks with OTS (PTT) underwater communications.
also included:
M105 topside shore to diver communications unit w/30 feet of microphone cable.
large storage bag and a smaller one.

These have been purchased about 3 years ago direct from the manufacturer at OTS and have been used only once in the pool and once in the ocean.

They have been cleaned and stored back into the carrying bag.

units use 9v batteries however, the topside unit uses a small (grey) 12volt battery of which I doubt now holds a charge and would need to be replaced.

These are in excellent condition (mint) and no abuse.

My buddy and I was eager to use these at the time of purchase but over the years our enthusiasm deminished and decided its not for us, so now is a time to sell them.

I am a PADI instructor and all my gear is meticulously maintained and have no complaints from equipment I have sold in the past.

If you have any questions....feel free to email me directly at deanpenney@hotmail.com

Price: $1500.00 + shipping Cdn funds (so whatever that works out to in USA funds).
I am open to offers but please to be rude.......do your own DD on this. My loss is your gain.

I have pictures...but the programming here is causing the upload of the pics to fail. I you want a picture again please email me.

thank-you
Dean Penney
Newfoundland , Canada

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom