Underwater Camera Pros Any Experience With This Outfit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fins

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you had experience with Ryan at Underwater Camera Pros (www.uwcp.com)?

The reason I ask is that I placed on order with Ryan back on April 7th (Ikelite Tray, Inon D180, Inon UWL, Inon Dome, ULCS arms and clamps, cables, etc) and still have not received anything in spite of an email saying that all in stock items would be shipped on 4/20.

My inital impression of this outfit was great. Ryan responded to my requests and provided a good quote (even though he was in Bonaire on vacation). But I'm starting to doubt their reliability as communications has been spotty at best (never answers the phone, sometimes days for an email response, if any response at all).

no, sorry... i bought my camera stuff through B&H

I've always had great experiences with Ryan and the guys at UWCP. There's got to be a good explanation, his customer service is excellent. The only time the phone hasn't been answered during business hours was when they were busy with customers.

I'd try again.

Fins....I contacted Ryan about your post. He's seen it but without knowing your name there's no way he can address your problem. I suggest you email him directly.

Thanks for your input folks.

Dee, you have a PM. Thanks for your help.

Mark

Just thought I would post an update regarding the equipment I ordered from Ryan at UWCP.com

It's unfortunate that it came to this but my posts both here and on digitaldiver.net caught Ryan's attention.

Ryan took full responsibility (as he should have) and took appropriate steps to complete my order.

He immediately shipped all in stock items to me overnight (which I received yesterday) and had the strobe drop shipped from Inon (which I received today). I'm still waiting for a battery charger which should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom