Underwater Camera Kit-Inlcudes THREE Olympus SP-350s (TWO r NEW), IKELITE Housing ++

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JenLoves2Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all!
I have THREE Olympus SP-350 Digital Cameras (8 megapixel). (Typically sell for $285-$300usd each), + Ikelite housing (Typically sells for around $300usd). Camera/Housing TTL compatible and I used an Ikelite DS125 strobe with it.
Also includes: Ikelite Tray Handle w Quick Release, Ikelite Bayonet mount for easy on and off "wet-mount" lens changing underwater, three 1 gig high-speed media cards and the software CDs. Two of the cameras are NEW.

The cameras are 8 megapixels and not only shoot in Manual, Program and Aperature settings, but also in 30 different mode settings. You can also program them for 4 "custom" My Mode settings for quick changes underwater. With the wet mount lens set-up, you can easily change from Wide-Angle to Macro lens underwater!

If you own a dive shop or are a dive professional you can easily rent this setup for $35-$50 a day.

I'm selling the entire kit for $1050 usd
. (Does not include shipping)
I've attached a photo of the entire setup below. Pleased note the Inon lens are priced separately.

FOR SALE: TWO additional Inon lenses. These Inon lenses are hard to get in the US. Easy underwater "wet-mount" attachment to the Bayonet mount on the Ikelite housing. (See above)
UWL 105AD Wide Angle Lens - Sells for $325-$425usd - will sell for $280usd. Note: This lens can be used as a fish-eye lens on land.

INON UCL 165 Stackable Macro Lens - Sells for $180 - will sell for $140usd. (Shipping not included)
Note: This lens is made so you can "stack" another lens on top of it and get maximum macro power.
All easily mounted & switched out underwater!

Sorry, but am not willing to separate the cameras or the housing. The value is in selling the entire kit complete. Should you flood a camera (heaven forbid) you still have TWO more backups! Please, I have really priced this out very low so price is fixed. Do your homework and look at what the cameras and lens are selling for (Cameras for $235 each - and two are NEW)
You can email me at: JenLoves2dive (at) gmail (dot) com and I will send you a complete pdf w photos and info.)

Please note: Shipping in the U.S. will take one week to 10 days. Thank you!

Thanks for looking!!

:)

ENTIRE UNDERWATER KIT (INON Lenses Separate)

OLY-SP350-UNDERWATER-CAMERA-SETUP_WEB.jpg

Olympus SP-350

OLY SP350.jpg

Ikelite Housing

IKELITE HOUSING OLYMPUS SP-350_FRONT.jpgIKELITE HOUSING OLYMPUS SP-350_BACK.jpg

Bayonet Attachment for Wet Mount Lens

Ikelite Bayonet Lens Mount for SP-350.jpg

Media Cards:

fuji-1gb-xd-card--type-h.jpgOlympus XD memory card.jpg

ADDITIONAL INON LENS:
Sold Separately or can combine in same shipment.

uwl105ad.jpginon_ucl_165ad.jpg

Actual Lens w Ikelite Housing:

IMG_6853_ED_WEB.jpg

IMG_6855_ED_WEB.jpgIMG_6854_ED_WEB.jpg

IMG_6850_ED_WEB.jpg

I also have an Adobe pdf with the complete information on the cameras, lens and pricing for the entire setup and can send an email to you with all the info and camera statistics. Thanks very much.

P.S. The cameras shoot in manual and also 30 other modes and shoot in RAW. The wide-angle lens can be used on land as a fish eye lens.

Last edited:
Nice. Flooded my SP-350 a little while ago, got 2 more cameras and another underwater setup, otherwise I would be jumping on this!

If you split the package, I might be interested in a spare SP-350. It'd have to be realistically priced though - the "typically sells for" value stated is far from reflective of the current market value for an 8mp camera that hasn't been produced or retailed for over 6 years...

Was comparing the prices on Ebay and also Amazon.com. I haven't seen any cameras priced under $225. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? Anyway, at this point i am not interested in splitting it up. The value would be in the housing and having three cameras, two of which are NEW. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom