underwater camera decision...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bermynate6

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey i was woundering if anyone can help me decide on an uw camera system 4 myself. I dive a lot in Bermuda, about 40-60 dives per year so its gonna get a lot of use. I used to have a A570 cannon camera with an uw case no flash until it fell into snow so now i need a new camera...

I want t buy a new uw camera system with flash for a good price (im a broke collage kid, something under 1800 dollars for the whole system), with a very good picture quality, yet fairly simple to use. Ive looked at the sealife and Sea&sea cameras though im a lil weary bout their image quality. Ive also looked at adding a Elph cannon camera wit Ikelite case/ AF35flash but i dunno any ideas????

Why don't you just hop on eBay and get a new 570IS?

Don't use your underwater camera as a universal camera or you might wind up with a 1,000 dollars housing or more and no camera to go in it.

Some people will go to any expense to save a dollar.

N

yea totally agree with that, i bought a SD1100 camera for everyday use and plan on getting another camera...my cannon case 4 the A570 has a broken o-ring and im feeling more like starting over with the little cash that i have saved up the last couple months

and thanks 4 the review website...im thinking of prob getting one of the Sea&sea cameras, r they any good in terms of picture quality??

Back
Top Bottom