Undersuit recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stacey9292

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi all,

I'm new to scuba and looking for a undersuit and just needed a little advice.

I have a 4/5mm neoprene otter dry suit (not crushed) which is quite a snug fit. I'm looking for a undersuit that isn't thick and bulky but will keep me warm. I'll be diving in UK waters. In the lake the club dive most the water temperature is between 6 degrees and 15 degrees (celcius) depending on the time of year and depth.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Hi all,

I'm new to scuba and looking for a undersuit and just needed a little advice.

I have a 4/5mm neoprene otter dry suit (not crushed) which is quite a snug fit. I'm looking for a undersuit that isn't thick and bulky but will keep me warm. I'll be diving in UK waters. In the lake the club dive most the water temperature is between 6 degrees and 15 degrees (celcius) depending on the time of year and depth.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Doesn't exist. The neoprene drysuit has some warmth to it because it's neoprene. So you can go thinner than I can with my trilam suit. With that said the warmer the undergarment the thicker it will be. Plus each persons cold tolerance is different.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom