Undercurrent members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman:
I will not renew. Much more complete info right here.
but they automatically renewed mine. Automatically charged my credit card for this years renewal. I don't like that one bit.

I just joined several weeks ago. I am going to Cozumel in Feb '06 and I could not find any recent reports in Undercurrent about the dive conditions there...I wrote to the editor to get started but I have found more up-to-date info on scubaboard

Thanks, everyone, for your input. Certainly, SB has proven again and again to be the ultimate dive resource but I am simply looking for other reputable sources as well...

Enjoy your trip to Curacao and the Marriott. I just got back from my second trip there. Why Sunset Divers instead of Caribbean Sea Sports right there at the Marriott?

Simply wanted to dive the west end of the island and, according to it's dive schedule, Caribbean Sea Sports stays east. Certainly, CSS would have been the more convenient option but from what I have read and been told, west diving is more remarkable. I chose Sunset Divers after reading many positive reviews here on SB and elsewhere...

I agree. Scubaboard has more of the latest information about travel and equipment than Undercurrent does.

Have any subscribers received the December Traveling Chapbook? The November issue said that it was shipping December 10. I sent an email and have not received a response. I finally called around December 28 and the lady stated that it was late from the printers and that it went out on the 26th or 27th. Week and a half later and I have not seen it. Hopefully with this posting it will show up in my mailbox today.

I got mine on the 28th.

Rick Inman:
I will not renew. Much more complete info right here.

I agree on dive travel. I do a lot of diving on short notice in unexpected places and its hard to beat the resource that Scubaboard has become for knowledgable references.

I think Undercurrent is still worth while for news of dive scams, recalled gear and dangerous junk, industry news and such.

I don't think the online verion is worthwhile -- too out of date.

Back
Top Bottom