Unable to post in Marketplace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrChen

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've never had an issue before. I see the post from wookie about opting in. I opted in and it still not working. I logged out and back in, and it's still not working. Help :)

1725508348177.png

1725508366856.png

Once you opt in, the admins have to approve you. It can take a bit (hours, not days).

Please be patient: the mods will let you in or let you know otherwise. We're trying to cut down on scammers and spammers coming onto the site to take advantage of users.

Please be patient: the mods will let you in or let you know otherwise. We're trying to cut down on scammers and spammers coming onto the site to take advantage of users.
I opted In last week and still can’t respond or post a thread. Never got a Dm either. I understand the volume but please don’t forget me. Went ahead and opted out and back In today.

I opted In last week and still can’t respond or post a thread. Never got a Dm either. I understand the volume but please don’t forget me. Went ahead and opted out and back In today.
You are opted in. No one forgot you.

You don’t have enough posts outside of the marketplace. We prefer our sellers to otherwise engage as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom