Unable to get Heat Hood with zipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickPeck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My dive shop has been unable to get a zipper Heat hood since November. Is White's still in the business of making hoods?

Rick

I have been waiting for about a month for mine. Finally had to settle for an xl. Should be here any day. Hope it's not too big, as i am in between sizes....

Bah...
Guess I'm going to have to buy a different brand. Just a note to Whites...Five months is not back ordered, it's getting out of the business by default. And (IMO) it leaves your dealers hanging in the wind too.

I agree. It makes me worry about future support/repairs on my brand new fusion.....

Bah...
Guess I'm going to have to buy a different brand. Just a note to Whites...Five months is not back ordered, it's getting out of the business by default. And (IMO) it leaves your dealers hanging in the wind too.

Update:

The day after I posted the above (in a pissy mood) I went to get a hood and my LDS had finally got some Whites hoods in. So I'm the proud owner of a new Heat hood...

Rick

Back
Top Bottom