ULTIMATE GIRLS GETAWAY -join us!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miss_scuba

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
THE ULTIMATE GIRLS GETAWAY IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN MEXICO

Pack your pajamas, fins and pretty little dress, we are heading to the Mayan Riviera
for our Miss Scuba Adventure!

Welcome to the Ultimate Girls Getaway held November 1 to 8th, 2008 at the Mayan Riviera

We will spend a week in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the haven for diving, yoga, and the rejuvenation we all need and deserve. It is a breathing week, underwater and above water, so you can get back on track, become centered and really do the things that you love; diving, yoga, eating and of course, the beach. Throw in some cosmopolitan and I think we are all set!

Miss Scuba, Abyss Divecenter and Hotel Tropical Casablanca joined forces to bring you "girls week" where activities are shared together just for the sheer joy of doing them. No one has to lead, no one has to instruct, no one has to watch over anyone else (well, maybe at cocktail hours a little...)

This is a full out selfish, IT IS ALL ABOUT ME week where each person just gets to hang, dive, enjoy the beach and relax.

TRIP DETAILS The core of the Ultimate Girls Getaway is to pamper, pamper, pamper. Yoga is done each day with our special Yoga Instructors who are great at helping divers get their breathe, and stretch those much needed muscles. Diving is conducted daily to some of the most superb dive sites in the world, including Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, cenotes of Playa del Caren and Tulum. The accommodations are in the Villa of Hotel Tropical CasaBlanca, a six bedroom villa with a private chef, who cooks breakfast and lunch (dinner as well upon request), a maid, and an entertainment room to socialize.

PLAYA DEL CARMEN is located 45 minutes from Cancun. It is a chic, hip beach town. At the hotel you can either chill by the pool or walk across the street and enjoy the beaches of the Mexican Riviera. There are no dull moments in Playa del Carmen. Choose from shopping, bar hopping, sun tanning, cultural experience or visiting the nearby pyramids. it is a magical city that brings you what you need in the moment you need it.

These eight days will be the best vacation and the most relaxed week you have ever had.

BOOKING ARRANGEMENTS All reservations can be made with Szilvia Gogh at szgogh@hotmail.com. A deposit of $500 is required to secure your spot. ACT FAST AS THERE ARE ONLY SIX ROOMS IN THE VILLA, THEREFORE SIX SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE!

Price for this Getaway is only $2199 (includes a limited edition "Miss Scuba Getaway" team t-shirt and a personalized Journey to document your IT IS ALL ABOUT ME time.

Send an e-mail to info@miss-scuba.com to book your spot!

If you need help with booking your airfare, just let me know and I will be happy to assist you anytime.

ORGANIZERS:
Playa del Carmen Diving with The Abyss Dive Center
Playa del Carmen Hotels || The Tropical Casablanca Hotel in Playa Del Carmen Mexico
Miss Scuba

:( wish i could go......... hope you ladies have fun

Oh...my....gosh! That sounds incredible! I seriously may have to break my savings account open *day dreams*

Sounds great! I am actually headed out on a girls scuba trip to the bahamas this thursday so maybe next time!

I really wish I could go....but I broke my foot scuba diving and Im grounded for awhile...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom