Uk Ndi?

Would you as a UK diver support a UK NDI?

• Yes, i'm interested.

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No thanks, not interested

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definitely interested - will be nice to meet all the people that contribute from the UK - especially Scuba Jim as I missed him at the dive show!

Nah to vote would be totally unfair somehow. Personnally I support each and every new NDI chapter that gets started. It's a lot of hard work... and a lot of "nagging" (in a nice way), but boy does it feel good when things get moving!

Go for it! Just think when we all get around to cross-chapter trips!

DivingGal
-- just one of the founding members of the Ontario Chapter (soon to under go a name change)...

Just want to wish you all the luck in setting up a UK chapter of NDI. We've had a great time down here in Texas, meeting and diving with so many people we feel we already know through the Board. The diving is just the icing on the cake!

Good Luck, Across-The-Pond-Dive Buddies! :thumb:

Hi DivingGal,
We love to see you and some of our American cousins at our NDI UK.
We'll make sure the beer is always cold... the coffee is always hot... and the welcome is always warm.

So far I have received 7 returned forms establishing the UK section.

Should you be one of the "I promise, its in the post" group, but haven't got around to it yet.......

Or maybe someone who hasn't had a form, but would like to be one of the founders of the UK section....

...please feel free to get in touch via a Private Mail.

Do worry - no politics - no bureaucracy, just looking for support and commitment to having a fun time making bubbles. :wink:

Thanking you in advance.

Aye me too
let me know what needs to be done mate!

Sounds like fun, count me in for a drink or 13!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom