UK Light Price Increase.....Hmmmmm Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, UK is going to be raising the price of their lights about 10% around the January time frame. This is due to the rising cost of gas and seeing as their products are plastic and made by using alot of gas(or so Im told) they unfortunately have to have a price increase.....

What does this mean for you....ORDER NOW!!!! I have a UK order that we are sending thru on FRIDAY, 11/30...Dont miss out before the price increase....

All orders made before Friday are eligible for a 10% DECREASE in the posted price of the lights:14:

This is a great deal so act now!! If you dont see it on our site, dont worry we carry it, Our shop doesnt have 20 employees, we have 3 and we work our butts off to make you guys happy and sometimes I forgot an item when I put them in the online store...Forgive me:(, but take advantage of this great deal to take 10% OFF before the price goes up 10%......

Your light is posted at 251 so if i buy before fri the 30 of nov i can purchase it for 225 + shipping and for montreal canada what is the shipping charge for registered mail

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom