UK Inland Quarry Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ukmidlands:
Thanks Mandrake, I find the 750uz quite simple to get good surface shots such as this one taken from the top deck of our dive boat in Sharm last year...

My biggest problem with it is focus. Most of the pictures I take with it are WAY out of focus. I'm not talking handheld 10x zoom, either. I've gotten disgusted enough with it that I haven't invested the time to figure out how to work around it. I also find it to be noisy, and to have horrible white balancing. I didn't recognize your pictures as coming from the same camera. I still can't.

Mandrake, maybe you should consider returning your 750 to the seller. I do not find the camera to be noisy at all, and I have seen results from other users of the 750, and they all seem to be ok. Could you have a faulty model, as I have never experienced problems with focus, especially top-side. I did have a problem underwater with what i thought was focus, but later came to realise it was because i had the camera on auto mode, and it was choosing way too slow a shutter speed! DOH!

Back
Top Bottom